Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's that time of the year again!

Fall is in the air here in the Sacramento Vally once again. Its hard to believe Summer is over, it fells like it just started not to long ago. I guess being in Florida for six weeks really shortened it up for me. With Fall comes hunting season and I can not wait to get out in the woods. I leave this Friday to go Hunting with a Friend of mine from Work. He and I hunted together last year and we had a great time together. I was not sure if I would like hunting in Cal. or not. I had always Hunted with my Dad and Brother in Oregon and last year was the first time I had really hunted with out them. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it as much with out them, but I had a great time and am looking forward to this year.

Things at home are going well, Trisha had a job interview last Friday with a privet school not far from my office, and is waiting for a call back. I got our pellet stove put in the house last weekend, I wanted to get in before I left for the woods just Incas it turns cold on Trisha. It was a little harder to get in then the last house do to a smaller fireplace in our new place. The dogs are doing well and in good heath. Trisha and I have both been having Back troubles as of late. Mine started in Florida with just have more and more discomfort and having pains down my leg again. I haven't had pain in my leg sense we moved to Cal. form Guam. My Doctor is changing my meds, taking me off Morphine and Perceste and moving to Methadone and hydromoraphone. It doesn't seam to be helping to much but I've only just started. My Doctor wants me to go see a surgeon to see if I'm a candidate for back surgery or not, at this point if there is a chance the back surgery help help me get back to a some what normal life again I am willing to try it. I just so tried of being in pain all the time and I hate taking so many pill. There will come a time when the pills wont work and then were will I be. Trisha took a spill down the stairs a while ago and has had a sore back ever sense. She will go she her Doctor this week to mack sure there is nothing really hurt. So we are quite the pare hurt backs and all.

Well I had better get back to work. I hope everyone is well and in good heath.

No comments: