Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday, Monday

Another week down and now it's monday. I had a nice weekend at home tfor a change. I really dont know what happend on Sat, I went to bed Fri night about 10 or 11 o'clock and didn't get up untill 3:30 Saterday after noon. It dosent evan feel like it happend. But I do fell better today, I'm not as tired as of late. Trisha and had talk about getting new phone sence our contract was up and at&t had been sending offers for new phones to resing with them. So after I got up and showerd trisha and I went off to Yuba city to look at what they had. I had forgot the email they sent me about a nice smartphone that I did some reaserch on and thought it would be nice. We got there right as they were closing but got in and talk to a sales rep. I told her what I wanted and she asked for the email but I did'nt have and she would not take my word on it so we didn't and new phone's or serve deal. We went over to nextel but they were closed so we went home and hung out for the night.

Trisha got up early on Sunday for a meeting I stayed home and sleept. I heared her get back and got up and dressed and ask her if she wanted to go back to Yuba city to wheel and deal on some phones she said know and that I know what she like so to go ahaed and go. I thought I would go back to Nextel to see what they had to offer for a family plan. I was really interested in the walky talky phone's so I could get aholed of Trisha with our calling. I looked at some phones and found one I liked but the prises were really high. A sales rep came up I told hime what I was looking at and he brought the price way down on both phones and said I could get a 25% discount on my monthly bill for working with DOD so said and done I got the phones for about $150 for both phones and a plane better then what I had for less money. I was pretty happy with it so far, I'm have a hard time getting use to the new phone, It's a lot bigger then my razor was. But should talk the abouse better I hope?

I'm leave for Mesa on thurseday to see my Grandmother who was in a really bad car wrecke a few weeks ago. I havent seeing her or talked to her really sence grandpa died 6 years ago and am not realy looking forward to seeing her. I'm still a little mad at her for remarring so soon after his death. My Dad seams to have made peace with it so I guess I should to. My Mom and Dad are flying out tuseday morring and I will meet up with them on thurseday night after work, and come home on Sunday Morring.

Work is busy right know Bob has been gone for a few day but will be back tomarrow then he'll leave for a class in GA. fortwo week which leave me all alone to teach. Normaly this wouldn't be a problem but I had two students get in a fieght today and had to brake it up. Afterr I let the class go to lunch I had them stay with the class leader and chewed there but out for being stupid. I't realy made me mad that they did that. I dont have time to babysit the people andtry and teach them at the same time.

Any how thats a enof for today.

No comments: